Foster a culture of learning
- Unlock tacit knowledge by enabling subject matter experts to create and share content easily (Videos, Blogs or Articles)
- Enable social sharing between peers and managers to quickly disperse knowledge within the organization
- Create cohort based experiences using micro-orgs
- Allow partners and external users to access content on a shared platform
On the go Learning
- Create and Share Knowledge by Publishing Livestreams and more with best in class creation tools
- Build business communication and soft skills with “Perfect your Pitch”
- Access your learning materials online or offline
- Enterprise grade security and focus on amazing UI/UX
Tailor Learning Programs Based on Your Enterprise's Needs
- Create customized learning path using Pathways, Journeys, and SmartCard
- Organize content by topic in channels to easily allow users to learn about a specific subject
- Comment, share, like and bookmark any content
- Customize the layout and the look and feel of the platform based on your needs
Enable Learning in the Flow of Work
- With EdCast's AI powered knowledge cloud, you can create a unified index of all your content and provide contextual content to the user in their flow of work
- Access external content or content from your LCM, Shared Repositories, Content providers or theLMS in any channel - MS Teams, Facebook, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, Google Search, O365, ServiceNow, Slack and GSuite
Manage a Centralized Learning Platform for all Upskilling Needs
- Access all learning content in a centralized, easy to use interface
- Compliance learning from the LMS
- Premium content from learning provider
- External content from publishers
- UGC content from SMEs
- Discover new content using EdCast's unified search engine or a 'Netflix like' exploration experience
- Add content from any provider using EdCast's integration framework
- Use EdCast's embedded learning record store for your tracking and compliance needs
- Establish a centralized system of record for all learning
Empower Users by Providing Skills Driven Learning Journeys Based on Their Career Plan
- Integrate with any talent management suite to enable learning experience based on an user's career goals
- Use 360 feedback from peer and manager to identify additional upskilling needs
- Use the Skill directory to explore 1000s of jobs and the skills needed (Powered by O'net data)
Centrally manage all skills certification using EdCast's Skills passport
Use Analytics to Deploy Data Driven Learning Initiatives Across the Enterprise
- Make informed decisions using pre-built and customizable dashboard powered by learner's activity data
- Access all learner activity data using APIs in near real time to feed data into your internal BI or analytics tools
- Track learner completions using EdCast’s learning record store (LRS) and meet all your compliance needs
EdCast Business Impact Programs
EdCast Business Impact Programs are ‘Out of the box learning solutions’ that address the skills gap in organizations for the most critical and emerging skills. These solutions can be used in the LXP as is or can be customized based on the need of organizations.
Improve Workforce Productivity
Develop smarter professionals who are better equipped to deal with the challenges of today’s work environment.
The EdCast Business Impact Programs prepare professionals so they meet the requirements of modern organizations.
Develop a Knowledge Exchange
Create an environment of knowledge sharing and social learning that sparks collaboration among professionals.
What is a LXP
A Learning Experience Platform popularly known as LXP allows people to learn in a collaborative manner. Mainly used by Organizations - LXP helps Skill, UpSkill and ReSkill employees.
LMS vs LXP
In the words of Josh Bersin "LMS systems were never designed to be employee-centric. They were developed as “Management” systems for learning, focused on business rules, compliance, and catalog management for courses."
What are some leading LXPs
EdCast LXP is one of the market leaders in the learning and skilling space, other notable LXPs are Fuse Universal, Degreed, Percipio and SkillSoft.
Which organizations use EdCast
EdCast is used by organizations like - Hewlett Packard, Schneider, Etisalat, Nasscom, NSE, Marico, Kotak Mahindra Bank, IIFL, Diageo and Dell.
Explore our Other Features
No more point-solutions. Enjoy the benefits of an integrated experience.